Join us and help Europeans to find great fashion bargains online and ease their online shopping experience. We are currently looking for a fluent French speaking Country Manager for our FR market.
We are currently looking for passionate sales professional with marketing experience, who appreciates working in an international startup and having an overall responsibility of our French market.
You would be a part of a company that is building an eCommerce platform for millions of monthly users in multiple countries. You would have the overall responsibility of the market from partner negotiations and account management.
• Partner web store negotiations and collaboration
• Managing the French platform and it’s operations
• Acquiring new clients (partner shops, web agencies)
• Supervising the marketing and SEO activities within the respective teams
• Responsible for the quality of the platform (content, products)
• Analyzing the competition and the market
We expect you to have between 2-7 years of background within sales, e-commerce or digital marketing. Already established network of contacts within online stores or affiliates is considered a plus.
SPOT-A-SHOP is the Momondo for Fashion. We bring all the best international fashion web stores and their on sale items into one destination. So we help people to find the best fashion bargains possible online. We are already present in Finland, Germany, France, Sweden, Poland and Austria and expanding quickly to other European countries.
If you’re looking for a great place to work, SPOT-A-SHOP is definitely the right place for you! SPOT-A-SHOP is a dynamic startup and everyone has a chance in gaining responsibilities and growing in the position.
• Sales professional
• Experience in marketing field
• Fluent in spoken and written French and English
• Strong negotiation skills and entrepreneurial thinking
• Experience in eCommerce, marketing or affiliate industry is considered a big plus
• Innovative, growth hacker mindset
• Problem solving attitude
• Uunderstanding of online marketing activities (SEM, FB, SEO) and Google Analytics
• Team player
• Self-confident, self-dependent, proactive and ambitious individual
• Structured, accurate and communicative
• Strong communication and writing skills
• High responsibility – Make a difference!
• Opportunity to influence your own work
• Self-development and self-improvement
• Low hierarchy
• Fun, inspiring and international working environment
• Coffee & Snacks & Company activities & Friday Beers
Please contact Tommy.email@example.com for more info!