SPOT-A-SHOP is the Momondo for Fashion. We bring all the best international fashion web stores and their on sale items into one destination.
Country Manager, Nordics
Join us and help Europeans to find great fashion bargains online and ease their online shopping experience. We are currently looking for a fluent Swedish and Finnish speaking Country Manager for our Nordic markets.
We are looking for a passionate sales professional with marketing experience, who appreciates working in an international startup and having a responsibility of our Swedish and Finnish markets. You would be a part of a company that is building an eCommerce platform for millions of monthly users in multiple countries.
You would have the overall responsibility of the Finnish and Swedish markets from partner negotiations to planning with marketing team on different marketing activities.
- Partner web store negotiations and collaboration
- Acquiring new clients (partner shops, web agencies)
- Account management
- Managing Swedish and Finnish platforms and their operations
- Collaboration with marketing and tech teams
- Responsible for the quality of the platform (content, products)
- Analyzing the competition and the market
- Fluent in spoken and written Swedish, English and Finnish
- Proactive problem-solver with negotiation skills
- Success-driven team player
- Self-confident, self-dependent and open-minded individual
- Structured, accurate and communicative
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Understanding of online marketing activities (SEM, FB, SEO) and Google Analytics
- First experience in eCommerce, digital marketing or affiliate industry is considered a big plus
- High responsibility – Make a difference!
- Opportunity to influence your workplace
- Self-development and self-improvement
- Grow with the company
- Low hierarchy
- A team of coworkers that all want to drive a great idea forward – together!
- Fun, inspiring and international working environment
- Coffee & Snacks & Company activities & Friday Beers
Mail Tommy.firstname.lastname@example.org with your application- or if You just want to chat more about the role.