In bright newly renovated premises with plenty of space at the “Garnisonen”, Karlaplan, Carglass office is located. Here you are welcomed into a role as Agent in their Customer Center with varied tasks and a family-like atmosphere at the office. A role in which the customer experience and your ability to put that little extra service on each customer case is more important than the quantity of service cases. This is a very varying where you shift tasks, such as: conversations, email, phone-calls and present\ sell in the popular services- all for a more varied working day!
Carglass was founded by the Jacobson family in 1932. Since April 2002, Carglass has been wholly owned by Belron and is therefore part of the world's largest car glass group, with operations in almost 30 countries and over 25,000 employees. Belron specializes in repair and replacement of automotive glass and serves over 10 million customers a year and every three seconds we perform a car glass job anywhere in the world. The Swedish head office is located in Stockholm. At the heart of everything we do is our commitment to always deliver world-class customer service. Despite the fact that we have grown and today are over 140 employees, the family feeling remains in the company. At the office in Stockholm, we are now looking for a Finnish-speaking customer service employee, starting immediately. Read more about us here!
In this role you become part of our lovely customer center where 13 colleagues together help our customers in Sweden and Finland.
- Help customers with claims notifications with our insurance partner
- Manage calls, emails and chat conversations with our customers
- Present and sell in the popular services over phone to customers who are already interested
- Consult with the customer and suggest different solutions and additional orders - Contact with the workshops with which we cooperate
- Billing issues and other administrative tasks
To promote variety in your work, you and your colleagues will be scheduled according to different passes every day, so that you vary your work tasks between, for example, telephone and back-office cases.
Your native language is Finnish, and you communicate fluently in both speech and writing
- You also write and speak fluently in English
- You have previously worked in some form of service-oriented role with customer focus
- We see experience of sales as merit, but no requirement
- We see that you are confident, hardworking, responsible and willing to do a good job. In this recruitment process, we put great value on your personal qualities.
If you speak fluent Finnish and have a desire to learn, we will be happy to educate you on the role! The personal qualities we value are: your accuracy, organizational ability, willingness to deliver really good service and you should also be determined. The training will be individualized and Carglass will ensure that you have the tools you need to become successful in the role. We also want a colleague who looks at this possibility in the long term, as we will invest both time and resources in your education.
You will also have a wellness grant of 3000 SEK \ year
Interested? You are more than welcome with Your application or just a "Hello" to email@example.com