Anyfin is growing a lot and this role can be a great start for developing within the company.
- Ongoing work to develop service and communication for the better in the Finnish market.
- Work with customer service towards the Finnish market where you answer customer questions via chat, mail, phone and on social media.
- From time to time call existing customers with information or questions.
- Over time, handle credit issues and cases of varying complexity.
- Have excellent communication skills in Finnish and English
- Have worked with credit assessment for 1-2 years
- Are keen to learn and willing to take initiative
- Are self-motivated, fearless and have a great desire to contribute to the team and spread a positive atmosphere around you.
Anyfin is a thriving startup based in Sweden making it dead simple to save money on installments and credit cards. Putting a stop to overpriced financial products and capturing generations feed up with traditional banks.
We are a small but fast-growing team of 60 co-workers specializing in design, programming, artificial intelligence, customer success and credit underwriting.
Working for Anyfin is an exciting journey, where we are all close to the decisions and what’s going on in the company. We constantly explore new ways, fail fast and challenge to improve. We never settle.
- Their interests are in alignment with the customers’
- They truly care for people, which means there's trust without a doubt. They would never do anything they wouldn’t want themselves
- Technology is king, they want to do it right from the start: agile, modular and on the forefront of innovation
- The time from idea to reality is short and they all contribute to the company success.
- They are a team of ambitious, competent and kind people.
Together with strong financial backing, it's a pretty sweet deal!
Don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!