Are you the social type-of-person and interested in technical stuff? We need You, who can help out by providing high-quality support to our clients and colleagues! This is a role where you get to use both your Swedish and Finnish. Sound great? Then you might be the one.
You will work with firstline support for our Swedish and Finnish customers. You are the one that customers and our sellers contact when they need help with questions regarding our products, guarantees and other order matters.
– Manage cases from customers via mail and telephone
– Answer simple questions from both private and corporate customers, as well as the internal sales department
Your role also includes other tasks that are second priority, which include:
– Repair IT products (laptops and desktops)
– Troubleshooting product
– Manual stock transactions
You are part of a team of 6 people at Service and Support, which in turn is part of the department: Aftermarket, where there is a total of 15 employees today. In this role, the closest collaboration takes place with the colleagues in the Aftermarket department, the sales staff and te delivery department.
We would like to see that you are a person who is social, helpful and loves to give customers the best possible experience and service. You are fast-paced and you see collaboration as a matter of course in your daily work. You have an interest in computers and their functions and, above all, also have a curiosity to learn more!
– Fluent Swedish and Finnish in speech and writing
– Previous experience working with customer service and telephone management
– Education with specialization in communication, computer science, IT, technology or similar
– Previous experience working with support, repair or troubleshooting
– Knowledge of the design and components of computers
Our mission is to minimize the environmental impact of used IT equipment and through reuse, concrete environmental benefits are created. Last year, we were able to reuse 300,000 IT products and, together with our customers, reduce their carbon footprint by 4,400 tonnes of carbon dioxide. This corresponds to the energy needed to heat 17,600 apartments in one year.
We offer exciting and developing work and a workplace with strong cohesion, high ceilings and good development opportunities. We are growing rapidly and are currently around 150 employees.
Interested, or want to hear more? Don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org !