iZettle is a company with a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. In 2010, they launched the world's first smart card reader and mobile card payment app that allows small businesses to receive card payments in a simple and affordable way. But they didn't stop there.
They were founded in Stockholm, but today they are all over the world. iZettle offers a variety of tools for small businesses in Europe and Latin America to pay, sell smarter and grow. They have invested in this extensive and often neglected segment as it is absolutely crucial to a sustainable economy.
Customer satisfaction and service are the most important focus for us. This is a very professional role as it is business support, therefore we think that you are a mature and stable person with high ambitions to develop at iZettle. Team players and social skills are very appreciated!
- Goal- and results-oriented who likes to take initiative. You can handle setbacks and obstacles on the road and commit to goals, both set by yourself and for the team.
- Communication skills both oral and in writing. You share information with customers, employees and managers and expresses views and ideas in a structured and thoughtful way.
-Creative, likes to Develops new ideas and unique solutions to problems, you constantly find ways to improve different aspects of work, but within certain frameworks.
- Have the customer's needs in focus by trying to understand the need and have a desire to help the customer. Its natural for you to develop and maintain good customer relations.
-You are flexible and work well in a changing environment with ocationally unexpected events and adapt to the situation or the person. Always aware of what is necessary to achieve the desired goals and are able to handle different tasks at the same time,
-Strong motivation to work with a good work ethic that shows continued interest and commitment to work tasks.
- Can identify and define problems by sorting the information provided, working actively towards a solution to the problem. You are able to evaluate different solutions and their results.
- Stress tolerant and continued effective in work performance despite pressures or adversities. You can delivering results despite demanding situations.
Teleperformance is the world's leading provider of outsourcing CRM and customer service. We offer superior results in managing corporate customer service and technical support. Teleperformance was founded in Paris, France in 1978 and is a global company with a presence in approximately 80 countries with more than 300,000 employees supporting billions with people in over 265 languages and dialects. Teleperformance Nordic AB has offices in Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden and in Chania in Crete. In the Nordic region, approximately 2,000 employees work.
You work in close collaboration with colleagues where everyone helps everyone. We have experienced coaches and team leaders in place to facilitate your work and be helpful in both answering questions and supporting the work.
You are in an open office landscape in newly built and fresh premises located in Solna. We offer you an employment under a collective agreement that starts with a 6 month probationary period. Thereafter, there are good chances of taking over a permanent position. During your time as an employee with us, we offer benefits such as occupational pension, health care allowance, occupational health care and national card.
Do you want to be a part of a family-friendly team where they care about each other? Don't hesitate to apply or ask something! firstname.lastname@example.org