Eric Rahmqvist AB was founded in 1953 by Signe and Eric Rahmqvist and is still a familial group that is an expert on everything that has to do with workplaces. The basic idea is that you have to get to know the customer and understand what needs they have and how best to help them. They are now specialists in several different areas to help you create more fun, more efficient and sustainable working days.
At Eric Rahmqvist, the culture is characterized by a high-ceilinged family feeling where you will belong to the Customer Success team together with two other people.In the role as Customer Success Specialist, you are encouraged to contribute your ideas and suggestions for improvement in existing processes and systems. The workplace is characterized by a good team spirit and having fun at work.
Are you a positive and driven person who wants to act the spider in the web and help our specialists in their everyday lives? Do you have high energy and both technical and financial knowledge? Are you an administrative genius who wants to work at an innovative and inspiring company where the possibilities are endless and only you set the boundaries? Are you a driven but structured person who always thinks of service first? Then we think you should come and work on our Customer Success Team with us at Rahmqvist!
-You will be the spider in the network throughout our organization where you have daily contact with our specialists as well as with all departments of the administration
- Offer the best possible external and internal service to both customers and sellers by telephone, mail and chat.
-Register and manage incoming orders from our sellers
-Manage credits in our systems
- Contact with stocks and purchases regarding deliveries or purchases of products
- Switching staff and reception tasks
- Daily work with sales support, service and administrative issues
- Planning, preparation and coordination during internal conferences
- Responsible for everything practically in place around our in-house training activities
- Travel and hotel bookings
- Act support to the market regarding the sending of product information and other information material
- Manage & coordinate the distribution of diploma clubs & “mopeds” for our specialists
- Business Orders
-Professional- Business, developmentally inclined and knowledgeable
- Innovative - Creative, proactive and solution-oriented
- Effective - Structured and accurate
- Service-oriented - Prestigious, helpful and caring
- Honest - Sincere, responsible and loyal
- Inspirational - Positive, committed and social
What previous experiences do you have?
-Some years of experience from similar service as customer service staff, coordinator or other role where you acted the spider in the network
- Merit if you have knowledge of finance such as debit and credit
- Good IT knowledge, Office 356 and System knowledge
- You must be fluent in both Swedish and Finnish in speech and writing.
-Good development opportunities
- Belongs to a smaller family team where everyone peppers and supports each other
- Nice premises with, among other things, an indoor pool and tennis court
-Generous terms and benefits
-Great opportunity to be involved and influence
Does this description sound like a good match for you? Don´t hesitate on applying right away! firstname.lastname@example.org