Are you responsible, businesslike and innovative? Do you value quality and competence highly and understand that the customer is number 1?
You are the one we are looking for as a sales and customer advisor to Synsam. Synsam is today the Nordic region’s leading optics chain within Eye Fashion and eye health with 430 stores in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark. In Sweden, Synsam is an expanding retail chain with more than 190 stores today. With a high level of expertise, cutting-edge technology and great commitment, Synsam offers customers personal and affordable quality solutions.
• We see that you are a person who enjoys working with others and finds it easy to do so.
• To succeed in the role of Sales and Customer Advisor, you like the meeting with the customer and are good at it. You are responsive to the customer’s needs and are good at providing good service and exceeding the customer’s expectations.
• Results driven and goal oriented! Maintains a high quality of work and ensures a high level of customer satisfaction. Takes ownership of defects and problems until it is resolved.
• You spread joy and energy! Have the ability to spend time and commitment on your work. Your energy is spread to customers as well as colleagues.
• Incomming call
• Advice on subscription products (lenses, glasses)
• Invoice issues in connection with outgoing calls
• You take responsibility for both your own work tasks but also for the team results.
• Is flexible and easy to adapt to changing circumstances both in daily work in customer service but also in working methods. You like when changes happen.
• Think sales are fun and have a positive attitude towards additional sales.
• Speaks and writes both Finnish and Swedish fluently.
Teleperformance is the world’s leading provider of outsourcing CRM and customer service. We offer superior results in managing corporate customer service and technical support. Teleperformance was founded in Paris, France in 1978 and is a global company with a presence in approximately 80 countries with more than 300,000 employees supporting billions with people in over 265 languages and dialects. Teleperformance Nordic AB has offices in Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden and in Chania in Crete. In the Nordic region, approximately 2,000 employees work.
You work in close collaboration with colleagues where everyone helps everyone. We have experienced coaches and team leaders in place to facilitate your work and be helpful in both answering questions and supporting the work.
You are in an open office landscape in newly built and fresh premises located in Solna. We offer you an employment under a collective agreement that starts with a 6 month probationary period. Thereafter, there are good chances of taking over a permanent position. During your time as an employee with us, we offer benefits such as occupational pension, health care allowance, occupational health care and national card.
Interested? Click on the “interested” button or email to email@example.com and we’ll hear from you!